Monday, January 4, 2016

Getting transferred!!

Hi Everyone!! So I am being transferred to Florida State University - FSU!!! Ah!! I am SO excited to serve there!!! I don't have a lot of time today to email because we have so much to do and I need to go pack and all, but I will get to email on Saturday this week...because Pdays on campus are on Saturdays! So now our mission has a new thing about transfers! When we get the call, we now get to find out where we are going and who our new companion is! So my new comp is Sister Hall. I will get to meet her on Wed! Ah, its been a short time in Lynn Haven, but I am ready for a new change! I think this is my new address...1924 W Pensacola St. #103, Tallahassee FL 32309, but I will let you know for sure on Saturday:) Well this week was great, it was kinda a crazy one with transfers and the new year. It doesn't feel like January at all because there is no snow! But people keep telling me that January and February are going to be the coldest months. Ah! I am grateful for this Mission. It has been challenging and hard, but I am thankful for it because I have learned I can do hard things. Even when I feel at my lowest, the Savior has always brought me up. I am thankful for the Gospel. It really is the Good News to the world! The worth of every soul is great to God. I know it. I am so thankful for the time I have to give it my all to the Savior. I love this work, I love it, I love it! I will send pics on Saturday, too, because I forgot my sd card. :P Love, Sister Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment