Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Y'all, Life is Peachy



Something Good: So many good things this week! Blessings for days! 

                                                   


Miss Pamela Hale came to church on Sunday and everyone was so welcoming and loving towards her, it was so sweet! :) She introduced herself in Relief Society and said.." My name is Pamela Jo Hale, and I am studying with Sister Nielson and Sister Law, and Sister Fast about your church." She just loved it, oh words can not describe how cute she is.

We are now teaching David and Pam, we had a solid lesson with them about the Book of Mormon and they loved that! We also found out, they have been married for 61 years...!!! My jaw about dropped to the floor. So awesome! And soon they will be sealed in the temple! :) 



Earlier this week we where able to do some service for Sis Dann! We washed both her cars and had a great little thought at the end! She was finally able to make it to church for all 3 hours! Blessings for her!



<3 We are finishing up the lessons for Garvin, so this week he can be baptized!! He is so excited and so ready to join the church! We are pumppppedd! 


























Our Gator Nara, went back to Thailand this week, it was sad to say goodbye, but he is going to meet with the missionaries where he is going! :)

On Monday we had another bomb lesson with Corey, we asked him, if he wanted to be a Mormon and he said.." I want to be a Mormon." What a champ. :) God is so good when we work super hard and love the people we serve. 


Sister Turnage (photo on the right) was able to go out with us to some of our lessons this week! She was such a big help! Shout out to her!

A Tender Mercy: One of my favorite scriptures in the bible is in John 14:18.." I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you. Some things where harder this week, but that one scripture made everything okay. I was praying to know what to do, and praying for help and I opened to this great verse. Even the smallest scriptures can mean the world when it can be a little challenging. I am grateful for the scriptures, I know for sure that God does really speak to us through the word of God. :) 

Something Learned: This past week, I have been studying a lot about Agency,and what that means to me. I have come to learn on a mission, we give pretty much all our agency to the Lord, we do that, so we can learn it and we so we can learn to live it. I think it is so cool that Heavenly Father has given us the ability to chose. He will guide us in the right direction, but in the end it is up to us to chose what is right. I am so thankful and blessed to have the gift of agency in my life, to help me do what is right and it has helped me have even a better relationship with Heavenly Father and Christ. 
"On this Mortal Journey, we must never think that our choices effect only us." -Larry S. Kacher 

Here is our District:
Our Panama City Beach District: Standing Left to right, Elder Jensen, Elder Miller, Elder Abrams, and Elder Gunnell. Seated, Sister Nielson and Sister Law. Happy in the Lord's service here in PBC, FL!


Y'all be happy and stay good! :)
 -Sis Nielson



No comments:

Post a Comment